If you follow me on IG (@MrsKansasMommy) you know I’ve just gotten home from an 8 day family vacation extravaganza in which I overindulged on everything (food, sun, booze, chlorine, caffeine…all the good things.)
We landed in Kansas City last night, got McDonald’s on the way home (yes, we are garbage people who regularly eat McDonald’s) and I got straight into bed with my kids for like ten hours. I woke up today and realized I am supposed to appear on television tomorrow which theoretically requires me to be seen and I look like a cross between Tan Mom and Captain Ron. (Note to self, check availability for domain name CaptainTanRonMom.com) With little time left, I opted for a few of my standard reset buttons when I’m feeling blah. P.S. I’ve been sent a lot of different products to try because I have a blog, but I’m not being paid to mention any of these. I just use them and like them.
Anyway, here’s Wonderwall.
I mean, my last minute detox routine:
- My Magic Mud Tooth Whitening Powder (it’s on sale!) Put this in ya pie-hole and brush until you look insane: Leave it in while you do your next steps.
- Arbonne Cellular Renewal Masque. I’ve been a fan of this masque for years. They recently reformulated it to be less abrasive, and personally I prefer the burn of the old formula, but it’s still one of the most immediate-results masques I’ve tried. And I’ve tried tons. Today I put this on my face, neck, shoulders, chest and even the backs of my hands (while belting out IF I COULD TURN BACK TI-IME!)
- The next step is dry-brushing. If you’re new to dry-brushing you’re fine just getting the natural bristle one from Target. The key is to do this step before you get your skin wet. Start at your ankles and work your way up your legs and butt. Rub in an upward circular motion over your tummy and love handles. Start at each wrist and rub in circular motions up to your shoulders. The key is to always be moving the brush toward your heart. Not only does this get rid of ingrown hairs and dead skin, it also supposedly stimulates the lymphatic system to help your body better detoxify. <Now shower and rinse off your masque, whitening powder, and body.>
- Apply your normal face cream (lately I’m into Rodan + Fields Redefine), then massage Dr. Teal’s Detox lotion into your whole body. It costs about $5 at Target and it’s one of my tried-and-true.
- Rehydrate. I’m currently using these Vitasome supplements, but I also love the Arbonne detox products I’ve tried.
Now go to bed. Preferably one without multiple dogs and children in it, but for some of us, this goal is unattainable at the moment.
As usual, I’ll post details from my segment tomorrow so you can check back and let me know if you’re like Wooh! or Woof.